The 20/20 Challenge – Can you see your business double?
It’s time to transition to a proper agency structure for 2020 and beyond.
The new business pitch is “Digital Marketing Management”.
Instead of selling services like Google Ads, SEO, Websites all at varying rates from client to client, we will be providing complete digital marketing management for “medium” businesses.
What is a medium business in my definition?
- 10-50 staff
- Marketing budgets allowing for 10-15% of revenue (anticipated sales) to be put towards marketing based growth.
- 10% = meh
- 20%=strong, rapid growth focus (few will be here)
- Want to grow
- Can have an internal marketing person (great bonus)
- Understand the costs and time to create quality
- looking to capture the Gen X & Millennial market (those with money)
- Customer service focused
- Tracking and engagement-focused
- Open with info
So what do we do for a client?
Complete management of your digital marketing. This is about taking care of everything digital. But it’s about growing the business. The assumption needs to be that clients are not sure what the best path to success is with online marketing. Primary Goals in this order
- Inbound Lead Generation
Actual services/things we would do
- Reputation management & improvements
- Presence management (SEO, etc)
- Ad Campaigns
- Landing pages
- Content creation (written, video, graphic, etc)
- A/B Tests
- Social Media (bleh)
It depends on their spend level and the state of their business. Marketing Management needs to be about more than just a PPC and SEO campaign. It doesn’t work well enough if we are not engrained in more things. We need to have as much control as possible for a strong client.
We have to be more involved with our clients then? Yes, that is true.
- Weekly or bi-weekly meetings
- Strategy sessions to start
What About Addons?
- Callrail setup
- CRM support
- Datastudio training
Ready to step outside of digital and have us work with your traditional marketing channels?
- Direct Mail